Larderfresh is committed to protecting your privacy and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your personal information. We have adopted and comply with the Australia Privacy Principles (NPPs) as contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act).
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Whose information do we collect?
Larderfresh collects personal information from a range of individuals in the context of conducting our business, including but not limited to:
- Users of our website
- Customers of Larderfresh
- Suppliers, or their representatives, of goods and services to Larderfresh
What information do we collect?
Larderfresh may collect the following types of information where it is reasonably necessary for conducting our business:
- Email address and other contact details
- Postal address, where required
- Telephone number and/or mobile number, where required
How is this information collected?
Lardefresh collects your personal information in the following ways:
- When you contact us for information regarding our products via our <Contact Us> available on this website, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you contact us via our Facebook and/or Instagram pages
- When you conduct business with Larderfresh and/or supply us with goods and services
Larderfresh may also collect information about you from communications with you via meetings, questionnaires or interviews.
Why do we collect this information?
Larderfresh collects your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your order of Larderfresh products
- To provide you with information about our products, projects and services
- To provide you with information that you request from Larderfresh
Any additional purpose for the collection of personal information (not set out above) will be identified at the time of collection, or as soon as practicable afterwards.
Disclosure of the information we collect
Larderfresh may disclose your personal information to people within Larderfresh on a ‘need-to-know’ basis. These people include distributors of Larderfresh products.
Larderfresh may disclose your personal information to one or more of the following third parties:
- Any third parties to whom you have directed Larderfresh to disclose your personal information;
- Our distributors, suppliers or service providers, including but not limited to insurers, lawyers, web site and data hosting providers;
- Law enforcement agencies that may require this information for the purpose of an investigation under warrant or to prevent a threat to public safety;
- Statutory agencies under local law (such as the Australian Taxation Office).
We do not collect and we recommend that you do not disclose personal information relating to your political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union or other memberships, health or sexual orientation.
Storage and Security
Larderfresh may store personal information on computer databases and/or in hard copy, and will use reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect any records which contain your personal information.
We may also engage third party service providers to assist in storing and processing certain types of personal information for us.
We will take reasonable measures to keep any personal information that we hold about you secure from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, and unauthorised access, misuse, interference, modification or disclosure as required by the local privacy legislation.
However, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of law, we exclude all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your personal information. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security.
Access to your personal information and right to make changes
You can gain access to the personal information Larderfresh holds about you by sending a request on our <Contact Us> form available on this website.
As Larderfresh wishes to ensure the personal information it holds about you is complete, accurate and up to date, you have the right to send a request for rectification via the same form.
If you wish remove any personal information you provided to Larderfresh you have the right to send a request for the removal of such information via the same form, or you can write to us at email@example.com
Complaints or questions
If you have a question or complaint about how Lardefresh has used your personal information, you should first raise this issue in writing using our <Contact Us> form, or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org If doing so, please provide as much detail as possible in relation to your question, issue or complaint.
Your complaint or question will be assessed with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner and in accordance with the privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our assessment, you may wish to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Larderfresh may amend this policy at any time and without notice. Any changes will be reflected on this web page.
Our policy was last updated 21.08.2017.